MPG VEST & LEGGINGS // CLIMAWEAR LONG SLEEVE
Name: Lisa Kahley
Location: Clarendon Hills, IL
1. What keeps you busy?
Since launching Game Set, my schedule has been pretty packed. I'm married and have two young children, age 6 and 4. I'm also co-charing the fundraising efforts for a charity gala in March. You can most often find me nowadays shuttling my son and daughter between school and activities, hosting pop up shops for Game Set, or at The Soho House on my laptop.
2. How do you practice self-care?
I really love this topic and would say that I had a number of years in which I didn't know what self-care really was. Once I had kids, I began to take notice, but focused a lot on tangible ways to practice. Over the past year, I've changed my mindset a lot around what I consider self-care. In the past I would have said, going to the gym or sneaking away for a massage or manicure, which I totally still do. However, today I would say that I also consider inward ways to practice, like nurturing only positive relationships, saying 'no' more often when something doesn't feel right, and really diving head first into my passions.
3. How do you keep active?
I enjoy changing up my workouts from day to day - It's the only way I can stay motivated! On any given week I may do pilates, a HIIT class, an outdoor run, ride the Peloton bike, or play tennis.
4. What's in your gym bag?
My gym essentials are always a change of top and post workout sweatshirt or jacket, headphones, and a water bottle.
5. My top 5 Podcasts I regularly listen to:
1. How I Built This with Guy Raz: A narrative journey about innovators, entrepreneurs and the movements they built.
2. The Mentor Files by Monica Royer: If Monica Royer, founder of Monica + Andy, has learned anything about running a business, it’s that she has so much left to learn.
3. Anything by Wondery: Wondery is a network of storytellers, connecting you to a world of entertainment and a world of knowledge.
4. Girl Gang, The Podcast: On each episode of Girl Gang the Podcast, Amy Will interviews creative women on their accomplishments, challenges and tools used to succeed in business.
5. Revisionist History: A podcast from Malcolm Gladwell and Panoply. Each week, Revisionist History travels back and reinterprets something from the past: an event, a person, an idea. Something overlooked. Something misunderstood.
TEREZ GOLD STARS LEGGINGS
CURRENT AIR TEDDY COAT
CURRENT AIR CARDIGAN // MPG COLOR BLOCK LEGGINGS
Lisa's Gym Bag: